Gartner has named Sophos as a Leader in the Magic Quadrant for Unified Threat Management 2015
September 3, 2015
See why Sophos is a Magic Quadrant Leader for the fourth year in a row
- Gartner has once again named Sophos as a Leader in the Magic Quadrant for Unified Threat Management* – for the fourth year in a row. Sophos is now one of only three vendors in the Leader’s Quadrant.
We believe we’re a Leader once again for five simple reasons.
- We keep it simple. Our solution is very easy to deploy, manage, and use!
- You get lightning speed. All our appliances are engineered for speed.
- Everything’s on one box. You get all the latest next-gen firewall features plus much more. No need to buy extra hardware.
- Reporting’s built in. Detailed reports come as standard, stored locally on the built-in solid-state drive.
- And we’re constantly innovating. We’re always enhancing our technology and have an outstanding roadmap.
Get the report.
*Gartner Magic Quadrant for Unified Threat Management, Jeremy D'Hoinne, Adam Hils, Greg Young, Rajpreet Kaur, 27 August 2015